Tools & Accessories > Propagation
Becausewecare Biodegradable 3in Seedling Pots (25)
Please contact us for availability
- Perfect for all kinds of young plant propagation
- Made from a combination of corn starch and biodegradable/compostable components.
- They are designed to be buried in soil with a seedling.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to peat and plastic seedling pots
- Pots start to break down in anywhere between 2-6 months.
- Packaging is also compostable.
Ideal for propagating seeds or rooting cuttings. The individual cells makes for easy removal of plants, and quicker transplanting. Will fit most standard sized seeds trays. Features raised channels to ensure free drainage. This product is good for the environment, being made from recyclable and recycled plastic.